Booster dose of the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
A booster dose of the COVID-19 vaccine provides added protection for people who have completed their 2-dose primary course more than 6 months ago.
Getting a booster dose will provide an extra layer of protection against COVID-19.
Download Booster Flyer
- Over 18 years of age
- 6+ months since second COVID-19 vaccine dose.
- Invitation ticket for third dose available from Peduli Lindungi
- Foreign nationals must have KITAS/KITAP with 16-digit NIK
The booster is very important for people at greater risk of getting very sick from COVID-19, including:
- people aged 50 years and older
- people with underlying medical conditions,
- people who may be at greater risk of COVID-19 because of their work.
When to book
You can book a booster dose if it has been 6 months or longer since your second dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
Original content from :
Publish on : February 1, 2022 9:58 pm